37-38Right at the crest, where Mount Olives begins its descent, the whole crowd of disciples burst into enthusiastic praise over all the mighty works they had witnessed:
Blessed is he who comes,
the king in God’s name!
All’s well in heaven!
Glory in the high places!
39Some Pharisees from the crowd told him, “Teacher, get your disciples under control!”
40But he said, “If they kept quiet, the stones would do it for them, shouting praise.” (Luke 19:37-40, The Message)
Move over rocks!! I got this one! :0)
171. Kool Moe Va
172. biggest cheeeeeeeeeese from the littlest
173. penny wishes
175. birthday cupcakes . . .scrumdillyum!!
176. DQ surprise!
177. TBP intern class of 2012 . . . love, love, love those girls
178. my first trip to the crepe truck courtesy of Precious, accompanied by Jamaica Swagu
179. all gone :0)
180. excitedly watching Grandma and Granddaddy unload their car
182. watching her be happiest
183. late night cuddles and cosby show
. . . and I’m only just getting started . . . check the list and join me: https://pamelluce.com/my-one-thousand/